Tuesday 5 February 2008

February Solo Series at Abington Art Center



This year Abington Art Center has decided to do a solo series in each of its 4 galleries. This month brings us the work of Louise Barteau-Chodoff, Danielle Bursk, Rosalyn Richards, and Nyugen Smith. Danielle Bursk exhibits a series of extemely intricate drawings, and Rosalyn Richards shows us her colourful oil paintings. I realy found Nyugen Smith's work to be interesting. Smith has created dwelings or shacks made from found objects. I also really enjoyed Louise Barteau-Chodoff's video instillation. The show runs through the first of March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian,

This blog is great.

I love it.

I've bookmarked it and I'll most likely check it every day... so you'd best keep updating it.

Sorry I couldn't see you and your girlfriend this weekend. I miss ya man.

Hope to catch you soon.

Cooper