Saturday 1 March 2008

First Friday March 7th 2008

Today, March 7th is first friday, and the first, first friday I will be attending since the new year. I decided I would show everyone the list of galleries and shows that I will be attending. Hope to see you all there.

Jess Puma is one of my good friends, and a wonderful artist.  She is having an opening at the PII gallery tonight.  She will be exhibiting her current work on paper and canvas, and from what I have seen it looks like it should be a really good show.  The opening is from 6-9pm tonight at the PII Gallery at 242 Race St.

This group show at the Projects Gallery tries to recreate the youthful perspective of childhood.  The artists use a wide array of techniques and materials to discuss the experience of youthfullness in an adult world.



Space 1026 is one of my favorite places in Philadelphia. Everyone down there at 126 Arch street are super cool, and the shows are just as good. This friday the Gallery will open a show called "Spacing Out", brought to you by the Williamsburg Cinder Gallery. The show explores physical space, and we are told to expect alot of sculptural instillations. The show exhibits works by artists: Shawn Reed, Chris Duncan, Diane Barcelowsky, Sto, David Horvitz, George Ferrandi, Kevin Hooyman, Kelie Bowman, Matt Furie, Hilary Pecis and more. Spacing Out, opens March 7th at Space 1026 from 7pm-11pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.